Oak Haven Policies & Procedures
- Full amount due at time of booking reservation
- Weekend & Holiday Cancellation Policy: You must cancel seven days in advance to receive a refund for all weekend reservations (Fri, Sat, Sun and holidays – New Years, Valentines Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas)
- Weekday Cancellation Policy: You must cancel 24 hours in advance for weekday reservations (Mon-Thurs) card is charged day of cancellation if less than 24 hour advance notice is given for weekday reservations
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
- All rates are subject to state and local taxes
- All rates are subject to change without notice
- Holidays and special events are subject to Peak Season rates – must be 21 years of age to register
- You will be responsible for any damage to your room or furnishings during your stay
- All rooms are non-smoking. There is a $150 cleaning fee for non-compliance.
- Pet policy: Please call for pet friendly availability (540) 745-5716
- We are not responsible for damage to cars or injuries that occur on these premises (lodge, parking lot, woods, or hot tub)
- Person reserving room accepts responsibility for all guests and their property while staying at the lodge/inn
- Family friendly lodge – quiet time is 11pm for the enjoyment of other guests
- Drug free property
Happy Guests & Visitors!
"This was such a cute and clean place to stay for our weekend getaway! The Jacuzzi Oasis located behind the front desk was so relaxing and romantic. The owner was so nice and accommodating. We are planning to return before the end of the year!"Chelsea H.
Follow us on Facebook!